Ann Pitts, The Pitts Group
Ramping up cash flow through improvements to credit & collection practices
The Pitts Group works with Petroleum Companies that want to improve their credit and collection practices, policies and procedures. Uncovering blind spots, changing antiquated systems and training credit staff leads to a higher performing credit function and cash in the door faster.
The Pitts Group Credit Consulting is a program for petroleum companies that are experiencing:
- Too much company cash tied up in slow paying receivables
- Potential bad debt
- Lack of teamwork: credit vs. sales
- Inconsistent credit decisions
- Confusion about company's risk tolerance
- Ineffective credit policy
- Unorganized collection strategies
Defined, improved credit policies and procedures, along with staff training and support can solve all of these challenges and allow your company to play credit offense vs. defense!
Consulting engagement consisting of onsite visit to meet staff and learn company procedures, with six months continued follow up with staff to share new ideas, strategies, written policy and best practices.